Lee Jun Ki Romania

Junya's here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Junya's here

Post by junya on Fri May 11, 2012 3:11 pm

Hello to everyone hi I'm fan of Lee Joon Gi from Azerbaijan My nickname is junya, i'm 26 year old))) How i intereested in Lee Joon gi and in Korea: before Lee Joon Gi I've watched some Korean dramas and movies, but i didn't know they were Korean films and I enjoy with them and just. But next summer when I first have seen drama The Time Between Dog and Wolf i fall in love with because how he acted in that drama,how he conveyed the emotions of personage, it was really cool, but i have one problem, i didn't know his real name. I wanted to see other films of that person, it was interesting for me he played only in that drama so well and like as actor can he show different characters. For some days I learned his name and began surrfing in the internet for information about him. Information about that he was in military depressed me, in the first time i've interested in the actor so closely and he was in military ras cu lacrimi then i saw the picture of The King and Clown where he was looking to the mirror i was shocked is gorgeus he and the same is feminine it\'s not fair because of his masculine role in The Time Between Dog and Wolf. After the watching of The King and Clown was under the of influence of that movie, i didn't want to watch anything after that super Then i lstened his songs, watched other movies and dramas and i was sure he is really the best actor, and you believe him in the screen, i cry when he cry, i smile when he smile, i live his personages with him together. He is so different, i like his eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, impressions, how he can look awesome with different hair colours and hair-do. And the Coming Back of Lee Joon Gi was awesome thumbs up the songs, the FM and He'll begin to act in new drama, it's like dream. Because of him i 've begun interested in Korea, in their songs and traditions. Every day i watch or listen or read something about him and my love day by day grow. He makes me crazy thank you Ro.Family. As says Lee Joon Gi take care of yourself Yes
P.S. Sorry my bad English. I hope you enjoy with my story and share my feelings thank you

junya
Membru
Membru

Data de inscriere : 2012-05-11
Varsta : 30
Localizare : Azerbaijan, Baku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Junya's here

Post by flory_junki :) on Fri May 11, 2012 5:55 pm

hi again, junya :) thank you for letting us know a little more about you :) I've made a special topic for you, and I moved your presentation here... it's so nice to know you better ^^ take care of yourself :)

flory_junki :)
Forum Fondator/ Administrator

Data de inscriere : 2010-11-26
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Timisoara

View user profile http://leejunkiromania.myforumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

flory_junki Thank you Danke

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carameea on Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Hehe ! ^^ hi Junya . Nice too meet you ^^ Danke .
I'm glad you joined the forum.

Some questions :
1.You listen kpop ?
2.Which are your favorite bands ?
3.Want to be friends ?

So , that's it silly . ENJOY thumbs up

Carameea
Fani adevarati
Fani adevarati

Data de inscriere : 2011-04-24
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Bucureşti

View user profile http://minnie02.sunphoto.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by corina007 on Sat May 12, 2012 9:21 am

Hi! Nice to meet you, wellcom with us, I am happy since I found Jun Ki Family,I hope you like it here...

edit later: One more thing, have you seen " Iljimae"?You'll love...

corina007
Administator
Administator

Data de inscriere : 2012-02-26
Varsta : 49
Localizare : Bucuresti

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Sun May 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Hi,Carameea!!! I firstly apologize for my later answer((( and it is nice to meet you too Yes I'm also glad to be here dancing It is interesting to meet Joon Gi`s overseas fans thumbs up
About k-pop, I've learned about Hallyu wave 6-7 months ago, and it thanks to Joon Gi, but i not yet interested in them so much as in Joon Gi. Suddenly when i watched some fan MV of him I hearted Bigbang's "Let me hear your voice" and then found their other songs, all of them good, but i mostly like G-Dragon, TOP and Taeyang. I also listen Lee Hyori, SNSD, Kara. But i'm not expert in k-pop :-/ And sure my favorite band is Bigbang thumbs up Yes, i want to be friends, it will be awesome silly Wish you good days Danke

corina007 hi I'm also glad to see you o:-) Yes i liked it and i like how hot you greet me wow I am a little embarrassed, I don't know how to say I haven't watched 'Iljimae' yet((( But i watched other jobs of him: as you know 'The Time Between Dog and Wolf' and 'The King and Clown' and in addition 'Hero', 'Virgin Snow'? 'The Flying Boys' thats all. And i plan to watch Iljimae this month, i saw MV of 'Iljimae' and I am sure I'll like it, also I listened soundtracks of this drama. Thats all. Take care of yourself and see you soon Kiss

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carameea on Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks for answers ^^ .

Carameea
Fani adevarati
Fani adevarati

Data de inscriere : 2011-04-24
Varsta : 20
Localizare : Bucureşti

View user profile http://minnie02.sunphoto.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Mon May 14, 2012 7:54 am

Carameea, you are welcome Kiss

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianavasi82 on Tue May 15, 2012 11:50 am

Wellcome to our family! hi Are there, in Azerbaijan, many fans of Jun Ki? I'm curious.

Dianavasi82
Fani adevarati
Fani adevarati

Data de inscriere : 2011-06-15
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Targu Jiu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Tue May 15, 2012 1:40 pm

Dianavasi82, hello. Nice to meet you too. It's good question. I'm also curious about it. Until now I've met 2 or 3 fans of Joon Gi in Azerbaijan from the internet. They can be more, but I haven't met them((( I hope in the future we will have Lee Joon Gi`s Azerbaijan family, too. I am thinking in that subject, but my internet skills, also the materials and source for the site are few'(((. And I was happy to hold intercourse with you thank you

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioana ishogai on Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Welcome in our family, dear Junya. Glad to have you with us :)

ioana ishogai

Data de inscriere : 2011-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you, ioana ishogai:-) I also very very happy to be here, with of all you super

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Thu May 17, 2012 10:33 am

Hi, guys. Today I saw your competitors from Romania 'Mandinga' with their song "Zaleilah" in Eurovision. They came to our TV and sang their song singing It was so energetic dancing I liked them and also the "Zaleilah" dance thumbs up and when their hand formed the heart I remembered Lee Joon Gi super Good luck to you in Eurovision silly

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianavasi82 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Until you make an „Azerbaijan family„ you can bring all azerbaijan fans to our family. Yes

Dianavasi82
Fani adevarati
Fani adevarati

Data de inscriere : 2011-06-15
Varsta : 34
Localizare : Targu Jiu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Thanks for invitation Dianavasi82 super

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Wed May 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi, Lee Jun Ki`s Romanian family))))))
Eventually we can see Joon Gi`s photos from the drama setting dancing

Source and credit: as tagged and JGfamily

I didn't know where to post the pictures so I posted them here :-/ If something is wrong pleace announce me :-$
P.S. Congratulations clapping yesterday Romania passed to the final of Eurovisione thumbs up

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioana ishogai on Wed May 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Thank you, i didn't watched Eurovision :)

It's ok abt pics, i posted in right folder, worry not.
You can find pics here:
http://leejunkiromania.myforumgratuit.ro/t426p15-arang-noul-proiect-al-lui-joon-gi
I posted these one, plus few more :)

ioana ishogai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 am

ioana ishogai thanks for helping o:-)
I have one more question: in the future if I have some thing like that where I must it post?

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioana ishogai on Thu May 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Welcome :)
Is bit difficult, bcz our forum almost everything in romanian...but you can read tittle of movies (filme, in romanian) and dramas (drame), in threads, and post in right place :) If have trouble in finding, ask one of us and we will help...well, i am busy and away usually, but i'll try help you when you ask :)
If have some news, post its in Noutati ...or News :)

ioana ishogai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by junya on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:20 pm

I'm thankful to you ioana ishogai o:-) And sorry my late answer( Yes, it's difficult me to understand many things, but i understand basic idea, but i most interested in fan fiction at their especially in fulvia`s story called "A call in the night" but i didn't understand from there anything scared See you later Kiss

junya
Membru
Membru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flory_junki :) on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:07 pm

hi junya unnie, in 'A call in the night' it's about a girl that's trying to find her lost brother and she makes some calls in the night to a number that she has. that number apears to be Junki's number, so, she calls him...everything turns out in a nice love story between the two of them :) Kiss

flory_junki :)

Data de inscriere : 2010-11-26
Varsta : 28
Localizare : Timisoara

View user profile http://leejunkiromania.myforumgratuit.ro

Back to top Go down

Post by visanini on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm Joon Gi fan from Taiwan~ I came here just like to say about 2013 SDA, People's Choice: Actor votes backward!!! this is very important Awards for Joon Gi!

Please vote for Joon Gi ----download APP "mypeople Messenger" first, then go to "pinger" website (I not allowed to post external links)to get the virtual number to vote on smart phone. 
remember the number and verification code, same number can vote twice a day interval of 12 hours, you can repeat the registration on pinger

Lot of Chinese fan voting over 14 hours a day,  Let's fighting together for Joon GI !!!

visanini
Membru
Membru

Data de inscriere : 2013-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ioana ishogai on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:45 pm

visanini wrote:I'm Joon Gi fan from Taiwan~ I came here just like to say about 2013 SDA, People's Choice: Actor votes backward!!! this is very important Awards for Joon Gi!

Please vote for Joon Gi ----download APP "mypeople Messenger" first, then go to "pinger" website (I not allowed to post external links)to get the virtual number to vote on smart phone. 
remember the number and verification code, same number can vote twice a day interval of 12 hours, you can repeat the registration on pinger

Lot of Chinese fan voting over 14 hours a day,  Let's fighting together for Joon GI !!!

Hi, Visanini, dear. Welcome to our site, Romanian family of Joon Gi
 Thank you for telling us, we know abt this Award and fight all forced to make Joon Gi win! And hope we can, together!

ioana ishogai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum